In the lead up I decided to use this time to test dress patterns for myself. I prepared 5 and aimed to get 1 dress tested. By Sunday, I managed to test 3 dresses with the help of my sewing buddies with a bit of finishing work to do ie seam finishing, hems and lots of hand sewing.
Vogue 1208 in a dark print and lined with Sunsilky lining
Vogue 1271 in a blue purple remnant with Sunsilky lining.
Vogue 8280 in dark teal stretch woven and remnant lining.
Colette Macaron 1001 in deep maroon and maroon/black print georgette.
The first three are complete and the last 2 are being tested this week. I’ll post up the finished dresses as soon as I can get proper pics done.
In the meantime I received some buttons from lotsofbuttons.com. Sharon contacted me with a $10 voucher so I used the voucher and spent more $ on a range of their buttons. I love the packaging and there are a few projects I have these earmarked for. Thank you Sharon.