Here’s my toile and as you can tell, it needs a couple of buttons on the waistband as well as a hook at the cross over point.
- Lowered the waist line by 5cm
- Did a full bust adjustment and then dropped the bust point on the fabric by 2.5cm (gravity)
- Took out 4cm from the centre back, as you can see below.
- Slivered out 2cm from the back sleeve hem (gaposis). I’ll use soft gathers next time.
- I used used the foot D on my Janome to roll hem for quite a few finishes.
I added the purple bias to bring out the purple colour as the fabric is a big grey with the silver. The fabric is more suitable for a western hoe down outfit but I thought this top would work with dark skinny jeans, and it does. Once I get the buttons done, I’ll post up a final pic.