Here’s one I know DH will love because of the chocolate and caramel.
1c self raising flour
1c brown sugar
100g melted butter
- Melt butter and mix in dry ingredients
- Spread into a greased slice tin.
- Bake in a moderate oven for 10 minutes
1 tin condensed milk
2T golden syrup
- Place all ingredients in saucepan and slowly bring to the boil.
- Spread caramel layer over the base layer and bake for 10 minutes.
- Allow to cool
1/2 c drinking chocolate
- Melt copha and mix in chocloate
- Spread over the caramel layer and allow to set in the fridge.