So after making the top View B, at ASG in September I thought it would be cool to see how the dress version would work out. I decided to use a green brown poly cotton print to deal with the close fit and my bumps/curves.
This is the photo used on the pattern.
Maybe with some photoshop work – nah.
So I did the roll shoulder adjustment, lowered the front neckline (really), added some butt room and still had to add a side piece for comfort.
Yes. Too tight. So I’ve learnt a few lessons here. The main one is don’t glue dresses on when you’re not 20 anymore 🙂
By the way, thank you to Aroura from PR review for helping me with my lack of photo linking knowledge. You’re a real gem.
24/10/2010 – I’ve now added a 5cm piece down the side with the zipper and it fits, without looking like it’s been spray painted on. 🙂 I’m happy with it now.