Unlike the earlier protein balls, there are 2 bliss ball recipes I’ve made to try.
Dr Tara Sunshine has an easy Cashew Coconut Quinoa bliss ball recipe.
I didn’t have any quinoa but they still taste good.
1 cup roasted unsalted cashews
1/2 cup gluten-free puffed quinoa
1/2 cup unsweetened desiccated coconut
2 Tablespoons gluten-free flaxseed meal
2 Tablespoons chia seeds
1 Tablespoon maca powder (optional)
12 pitted Medjool dates
1 Tablespoon coconut oil
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 Put cashews, quinoa, coconut, flaxseed meal, chia seeds and maca into a blender. Blend until well-chopped.
2. Add the dates, coconut oil and vanilla. Blend until a uniform paste is created. Scrap the sides and bottom of the boal with a rubber spatula as needed.
3. Scrape mixture onto a plate. Roll into balls.
4. Roll them in coconut.
Chocolate Coffee and Pistachio bliss balls.
This recipe came from eatprayworkout.com
2 shots espresso
2 Tablespoon coco powder
1/2 cup coconut
2 Tablespoon coconut oil
1 cup almonds
1 cup almond meal
1 teaspoon vanilla paste
1/4 cup sunflower seeds
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1 cup pistachio
1. Place all ingredients except for the pistachio and sunflower seeds into the blender and blend until smooth.
2. Add in sunflower seeds and pulse lightly, leaving them whole or half size for texture.
3. Remove mixture from food processor.
4. Without washing the food processor, place the pistachios in and pulse a few times until chopped.
5. Set aside on a plate.
6. Take a large scoop of the mixture with a teaspoon and roll the mixture into balls.
7. Roll the balls into the pistachio mix until the ball is coated with pistachios.
That last part will take some practice on my part.