Because we’re at the back end of winter, I’ve been thinking about what I will do next. That means I’ve got a new list of UFOs.
- Black zip top Kwik sew 1997 (working on the zipper)
- Blue skort Jalie 2796 (ready to attach the shorts to the skirt)
- blue croc jacket with detachable fur collar Vogue 1198 (wondering if it’s too late or not)
- collarless tunic top Vogue 8503 (cream fabric)
I’ve also had Angie Zimmerman adjust a couple of basics for me that I’m currently working on.
- pants Mccalls 2874 (currently finishing off the waistband)
- shirt Mccalls 2874 (picking fabric)
- jean Jalie 2908 (choosing stretch denim)
- shirt and shirtmaker dress McCalls 5433 (grey/blue stiff cotton)
Then I have a 50th in a fortnight and an engagement in November so my sewing planning continues. I’m so tempted to whip up a couple of knit dresses.
There’s also the issue of ‘green’ or ‘navy’ for the first pieces.
The bottom line is, there’s been no real sewing going on.