Cardi – M5978

Here’s my take on this basic cardi M5978.

This fabric was from Knitwit early in 2010 and in December I made it into a dress.
The snaps on the front are from The Snap Source. They’re great because they have long prongs. I’ve also used grey fabric for the front and neck bands and used the grey to outline the neckline. I’ve also used twill tape on the shoulder seams to keep the shoulder shape stable.


The red skirt had been an orphan but now it looks like it’s part of a family. The sleeves are long so I will look at adding some gathers on the next cardi, if the fabric is a solid colour.