This is a Tequila Chanukah Cake recipe from a dear friend of mine.
Once I make it, I’ll post up the pic.
1 cup sugar,
1 tsp. baking powder,
1 cup water,
1 tsp salt ,
1 cup brown sugar,
4 large eggs,
1 bottle tequila,
2 cups dried fruit
- Sample a cup of tequila to check quality
- Take a large bowl, check the tequila again to be sure it is of the highest quality then Repeat.
- Turn on the electric mixer.
- Beat one cup of butter in a large fluffy bowl.
- Add 1 teaspoon of sugar. Beat again.
- At this point, it is best to make sure the tequila is still OK. Try another cup just in case
- Turn off the mixerer thingy.
- Break 2 eggs and add to the bowl and chuck in the cup of dried fruit.
- Pick the fruit up off the floor, wash it and put it in the bowl a piece at a time trying to count it.
- Mix on the turner.
- If the fried druit getas stuck in the beaterers, just pry it loose with a drewscriver .
- Sample the tequila to test for tonsisticity.
- Next, sift 2 cups of salt, or something.
- Check the tequila.
- Now shift the lemon juice and strain your nuts.
- Add one table.
- Add a spoon of sugar, or somefink. Whatever you can find.
- Greash the oven.
- Turn the cake tin 360 degrees and try not to fall over.
- Don’t forget to beat off the turner.
- Finally, throw the bowl through the window.
- Finish the tequila and wipe the counter with the cat….. 🙂
Approved by the international tequila board of drinking and safety and the country women’s cooks – alcohol chapter or something like that!